1. Students should secure a minimum of 90% attendance to appear for exam.
2. Students must attend the college regularly and punctually on all working days. No student should absent themself from the college without applying leave.
3. A student who absents himself should submit an application in the prescribed form to their class in charge. Students residing in the college hostel must submit their applications with warden’s authorization.
4. In case of sudden illness, the application should be submitted in person to the Principal along with a medical certificate as early as possible.
5. If a student absent for a continuous period of three working days without leave permission, their name will be forwarded by the class teachers to the Principal to struck off from the rolls, unless he / she convinces satisfactorily that their failure to obtain leave was unavoidable.
6. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of every period. A student who is not in the class when attendance is taken shallbe marked absent and shall lose attendance for that class