B.Pharm & Pharm.D :
1st August of Every Year
1st February of Every Year
15th April of Every Year
15th October of Every Year
1. Candidates are expected to be in their seats on the bell [9.30 a.m and 12.30 p.m]. No one can enter the hall 30 minutes after thecommencement of the examination. No candidate can receive a question paper before taking her/him assigned seat in the hall.
2. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of at least half an hour after the question paper has been givenout.
3. Candidates for all the examination should write their answers on both sides of the book supplied.
4. Everyone should bring their own pen, pencil, rubber, and scale.
5. No paper other than the question paper should be taken out of the examination hall.
6. Roll number, class and subject of paper should be clearly indicated on the answer papers.
7. When additional paper is needed, candidates should stand in their places and thus call attention.
8. Follow the detailed rules and regulation displayed during the examination.