The Alumni Committee at J.K.K.Nattraja College of Pharmacy is an active body that maintains the alumni relations and interactions with the college. Alumni Committee takes responsibility to organize grand alumni meet and maintaining alumni database. The committee is actively involved in strengthening the relationship between alumni and the J.K.K.Nattraja College of Pharmacy. In addition, the committee strives to have general feedback on infrastructure of the college and teaching-learning process from alumni. The alumni meet is held in the month of December every year. The committee encourages alumni to speak on a free-environment to share their current experiences and past thoughts with regard to academics.
The Alumni Committee has been formulated with following members:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Role|
|1||Dr. R. Sambathkumar||Professor & Principal||President|
|2||Dr. R. Shanmuga Sundaram||Professor & Vice Principal||Vice President|
|3||Dr. M. Vijayabaskaran||Professor||Member|
|4||Dr. V. Sekar||Professor||Member|
|5||Dr. N. Venkateswaramurthy||Professor||Member|
|6||Dr. S. Bhama||Associate Professor||Member|
|7||Mr. C. Kannan||Assistant Professor||Member|
|8||Mrs. S. Gomathi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|9||Mrs. M. Sudha||Assistant Professor||Member|
|10||Dr. G. Murugananthan||Alumni||Member|
|11||Mr. P. Arunachalam||Alumni||Member|
The key objectives of the Alumni Committee of J.K.K.Nattraja College of Pharmacy are as follows:
- To maintain a close relations with alumni of K.K.Nattraja College of Pharmacy.
- To update the alumni during the alumni meet with the latest developments and academic achievements of K.K.Nattraja College of Pharmacy.
- To make a platform for alumni to get together and share their past evergreen memorable events and life during their study at the Institution.
- To encourage the alumni to get connected with the Institution through official social media of the Institution.
- To maintain alumni website (powered by Vaave) for building and managing the alumni databases and successful reunions.
- To keep a roster of all alumni of the Institution and their pertinent data.
- To open a way for making a strong relationship between the alumni and current students.
Note: The President of the committee conducts a meeting annually before college day celebrations to discuss and assign tasks with regard to alumni meet. The current students of J.K.K.Nattraja College of Pharmacy are expected to have a professional rapport with the alumni of the Institution.