- Students should secure a minimum of 90% attendance to appear for exam.
- Students must attend the college regularly and punctually on all working days. No student should absent them-self from the college without applying leave.
- A student who absents himself should submit an application in the prescribed form to their class in charge. Students residing in the college hostel must submit their applications with warden’s authorization.
- In case of sudden illness, the application should be submitted in person to the Principal along with a medical certificate as early as possible.
- If a student absent for a continuous period of three working days without leave permission, their name will be forwarded by the class teachers to the Principal to struck off from the rolls, unless he / she convinces satisfactorily that their failure to obtain leave was unavoidable.
- Attendance will be taken at the beginning of every period. A student who is not in the class when attendance is taken shall be marked absent and shall lose attendance for that class