THE INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL ASSOCIATION
BHAVANI-KUMARAPALAYAM LOCAL BRANCH (IPA)
J.K.K.NATTRAJA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
The Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) is the national professsional body of pharmacists engaged in various facets of the profession of pharmacy. The IPA is committed to promote the highest professional and ethical standards of pharmacy, focus the image of pharmacists as competent healthcare professionals, sensitize the community, goverment and others on vital professional issues and support pharmaceutical education and sciences in all aspects.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To promote the sciences and arts of pharmacy in all their aspects and to afford its members the means of mutual helpfulness, mental and moral improvement and rational recreation.
2. To impart suitable education and training to persons preparing for the profession of pharmacy or those already engaged in the profession.
3. To undertake, carry on or promote scientific and technical research, experiments and tests of all kinds in pharmaceutical and allied sciences.
4.To protect the interests and to promote the economic and social status of all those who are directly or indirectly engaged in the pharmaceutical profession.
5. To uphold the ethics of the profession of pharmacy.
6.To edit and publish journals, books, magazines, documents and other publications for promoting the causes of the profession of pharmacy.
7. To hold seminars, symposia, conferences and exhibitions for promoting the causes of the profession of pharmacy.
COUNCIL MEMBERS OF IPA BHAVANI- KUMARAPALAYAM LOCAL BRANCH
NAME OF THE POSITIONS
NO OF THE POSITIONS
NAME OF THE ELECTED MEMBER
|1.||President||(One position)||DR.R.SAMBATH KUMARemail@example.com|
|2.||Vice President||(One position)||DR.R.SHANMUGA SUNDARAMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Hon. Secretary||(One position)||Mr. C.KANNANemail@example.com|
|4.||Joint Secretary||(One position)||MR.V.KAMALAKKANNANfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6.||Council members||(Three positions)||Mrs.S.BHAMA