To avert any kind of malpractice by the students and maintain a strict vigil during the examination, the J.K.K.Nattraja College of Pharmacy has constituted the ‘Malpractice Prevention Committee’ to practice against malpractice of students during examination.
Objectives of Malpractice Prevention Committee
- To oversee and monitor the conduct of students during examination.
- To conduct enquiry /review on malpractice of students.
- To take a disciplinary action for academic malpractice.
- To make awareness among students not to indulge in activities pertaining to malpractice.
Key advices from Malpractice Prevention Committee for students appearing Examinations:
- The candidate writing his/her registration number in places other than specified in the answer script is not allowed.
- Any special marking in the Question Paper is not allowed.
- The candidate communicating with neighbouring candidate orally or non-verbally is strictly prohibited.
- The candidate should not possess any forbidden material in any form towards answering the questions during the examinations.
- The candidate should not assist with any other candidates in any form towards answering the questions during the examinations.
- The candidate should not reveal his / her identity in any form in the answer scripts.
- The candidate should not indulge in canvassing either directly or indirectly for the award of more than the deserving marks in the examinations.
- The candidate should maintain discipline and decorum during the examinations.
- Bringing calculator or any other electronic devices, if not advised, to the examination hall is prohibited.
The Malpractice Prevention Committee has been formulated with following members:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Role|
|1||Dr. R. Sambathkumar||Professor||Convener|
|2||Dr. V. Sekar||Professor||Member|
|3||Dr. I. Carolin Nimila||Associate Professor||Member|
|4||Mrs. S. Gomathi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Mrs. P. Meenaprabha||Assistant Professor||Member|
|6||Mrs. B. Vasuki||Assistant Professor||Member|
Frequency of Meeting:
The meeting of the Malpractice Prevention Committee is conducted a week and a month before the Sessional and Final Examinations, respectively.